Thursday, January 17, 2008

Cooked With Love



Yesterday I read Anna's blog Absolutley beautiful things She had created a beautiful subtle heart thinking about posting it to Pia Jane bijkerk's blog. She is an artist who is creating a book called "my heart wanders: a collection of subtle hearts in special spaces". Today while cooking my daughter her baby food I cut opened a red onion and was suprised to find a beautiful heart. I had been racking my brains to how I could find hearts in nature and they found me instead. I cooked my daughter her dinner with love in more than one sense of the word. I am no artist but I took photos anyway. The world is a wonderful place. My new found heart is going to be in my daughters tummy tonight!

2 comments:

Anna Spiro said...

Laura - I can't believe this heart which has found you! So amazing!! X
Anna
Absolutely Beautiful Things

Unknown said...

Oh Laura, that is GORGEOUS. I am so thrilled. This is what I was hoping for - that we would all start seeing hearts in the most subtle places. Well done! I hope you find some more. I will be letting everyone know about the little wandering heart in your onion.